Saturday, January 23, 2010

And Finallyyy.....

All's Well That End's Well is wat d greatest playwright had to tell... AAL IZZ WELL is wat one of d greatest actor had to tell... But one lik me doesn't seem to accept or proclaim tis unless and until their boredom or loneliness is broken by some clattering happy news... Until tat moment arrives life sucks...It's true..8 months before wen I had completed my graduation in college there was kinda mixed emotions..Ter was some minut joy tat I've completed B.E for which v toiled 4 yrs..And ter was a sense of loneliness which was in wait in the near future...Indifferences existed...These things apart ter was a terrible thought goin on in mind tat wen TCS(the company in which I got selected) had plans to start calling us for the job...There wer funny moments wen v discussed abt them calling us at 2012's end(the period which some nonsense internet guys has fixed as wen catastrophe strikes earth)... Tat's not all...Few people even planned to complete their higher studies within the calling period...Hilarious may it sound but in relevance few had started pursuing higher studies even though they had got placed cos some aspire more than a UG and some had thought its not worth the wait...Frankly its a good decision...But for people lik me waiting was the pastime these 8 months...Had lots of ideas and things to do which failed miserably due to lack of planning and negligence...But nevertheless time has flown quickly and fast lik Sehwag's strike rate...


Had some pretty moments and quirky outings...I've to tak serious efforts in order to forget these days...In fact I did a lotta things most of which were of no use tat I had to write a annexure for all them..Some fine accomplishments I think I've done cud b lik seeing my GOD A.R.RAHMAN so close to me...Thanks to my friend JP(Prasanth) thru whom I had tis rare opportunity...Incredible,everlasting moment in my whole life..One more was tat I had gone thru to my college for helpin my juniors in their upcomin placement process...As funny as it might sound they gave me jobs lik invigilating students during test in the computer labs,where me myself needed invigilation for keeping my mouth shut...And clearing doubts which the students raised... I hav some pretty good okay knowledge in solvin aptitude problems and so it was okay in solvin these doubts..But the technical part of my mind was vacant and hollow at tat time as I hadnt touched or gone thru tech books for a vast period...So whenever some student raised me such a doubt my answer wud be "Meet me personally" or "Refer the dash dash books" or "Oh sh_t I forgot tat"...If at any time I had a thought of some idea to tel them wat i knew, my mind wud warn me as "Aaniye pudunga venaam" and I wud drop d plan...But anyway few of the students whom I helped had got placed an it was heart warming an I felt glad...Had to feel sorry for students who had the necessary stuff but cudn't make it..Hard luck is wat v cud blame on...

Then I had a visit to my mom's place at Tirunelveli where a had a jolly good time spending days in driving classes and touring places around lik Thiruchendur,Kanyakumari,Kutraalam,Nava Thirupathi and finally Trivananthapuram..As luck wud ve it finally my TCS trainin is destined to b held at T'puram only...Thanks to the Lord there...Moments of sadness too loomed where my dad had got his hand fractured in an accident and had to tend and tak care of him...Had to b thankful for people around as tat time...


So many moments of joy,laughter,happiness,loneliness,blah,blah,blah....I made some cool great new friends(Lik Pradeep,Ece mainly and other dept guys and lotta junior guys frm my college)...I had a great time watchin lotsa movies...Some movies are really hard to forget while very few are just Bulls_ _ t...Got to learn and know something from few movies and some hav become eternal greats to me...Got to hear lotsa good songs and music thanks again to JP...The most I liked was from the band Coldplay and Greenday..I've heard jus a few songs from greenday but started likin them good...Well,there's a thing special about it cos not only the music is rocking ,there is a good bit connection wit some of their songs' lyrics to our exact lives....For eg: when v finished college and wen many close frends got seperated it was jus so lonely and somewat sickening wen v missed the good old college days...The Greenday lyrics tat mirrored exactly on tis situation was on the song "Boulevard of Broken Dreams"..It goes lik tis

"I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
When the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk a...

My shadow's only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Til then I walk alone"...
Ironical be it,but it slightly resembles the condition and wen I was in college during the junior's camp,hearin tis song was my favorite pastime wen I was free...Although I came to know of tis song oly wen I finished college it suited the conditions wel and started havin a good liking towards it...Next comes another rocking number from Greenday "LongView" for which me and my friend Baaku become terribly addicted an all v heard for 5 days was tat song alone...It reflected our boredom and our laziness during the waiting period for TCS...The video is also so awesome...."Veri thanam" is wat I can tell abt it...It goes on lik tis...

"I sit around and watch the tube
But nothing's on
I change the channels for an hour or two
Twiddle my thumbs just for a bit
I'm sick of all the same old shit
In a house with unlocked doors
And I'm f' lazy

Bite my lip and close my eyes
Take me away to paradise
I'm so damn bored, I'm goin' blind
And I smell like shit"

It represented the same thing I was doin most of these boring days at home... Sitting in front of the computer and doin the same old thing...And if u ever feel so damn bored, for days together, I recommend u to watch tis song's video on youtube( obviously along wit lyrics cos I found it heard to understand initially)...It's so so _ _ _ _(Can't find wats the exact word for Veri Thanam in English....The closest being TERRRIFFIC)...


The next great Greenday song which I liked at first hearing itself was the "Waiting" song...The title

itself directly meant our job tat v wer doin the 8 month period(WAITING for the job)...Once v got the call letter and date of

joining this song lyrics suited very well...It goes as..


"I've been waiting a long time
for this moment to come
I'm destined for anything at all

Downtown lights will be shining
On me like a new diamond
Ring out under the midnight hour

Well I'm so much closer than
I have ever known
Wake up"

Tis is obviously so clear to explain...It matched the situations how v felt after gettin d call letter and date of joining..Some more good lyrics from various songs an artists are there but these 3 are simply perfectly synched an move well wit us...And I'm not trying to project here tat I hear oly songs lik this...Jus my explanations on us moved good wit these 3 songs...Also I had a liking for Michael Jackson(which wen I say might sound weird cos 70% of the world likes him)...But his sudden death panicked me jus lik it did to millions around the globe...After his death I came to know lotsa things abt him through browsing and through friends and I became an ardent fan never lik before...In fact I celebrated the new year 2010 by watchin all the MJ videos I had...He's a living legend still...


And one of the days which most Indian cricket devotees will never forget...November 5th 2009...And the venue was Hyderabad...The another person(along with ARR) whom I consider as GOD...The little master's classy knock of 175 runs against the deadly Aussies...Heartbreaking and depressing it might it be cos India lost,but Sachin's innings was so fabulous and awesome...The 2 huge straight sixes off Nathan Hauritz's consecutiv deliveries still remains etched in my mind...All shots ever in the dictionary of batting in cricket was there in tat fabulous innings..The Indian team in tat match showed shades of the ugly team back in the 1990's where mostly Sachin was the lone striker in the match and winning some huge matches single handedly..And wen thalaivar walked out after getting caught,it broke millions of smiling faces all over...Him getting the Man of the Match was somewat satisfactory...But no Sachin fan cud have slept peacefully tat day and the day to follow witout thinkin of tat devastating match...And I like to dedicate tat match to all stupid critics who blame Sachin to retire...Dash them...(U know the words to fill for Dash)...

So long....Many other great moments and experiences...Some were too bitter and ugly too tell... I also got to help a neighbor in their export business by doing some help calculating their invoices and bills...I too had tried to get some work in some Bpo's but some of em were too ill-treating as they frankly told tat 75% in B.E. was too high for a Bpo job and some rejectin B.E grads...And as some good bpo's wher I thot I cud get a decent job wher too far away from my place,I dropped tat plan...Also my parents and relatives put a strict Hitler order not to work in Bpo's after seeing the fate of the people who came out tired of the jobs...So I thot "Vada poche"...Moments which I had with my friend Karthik lik goin to Anjaneyar temple weekly and goin to the ground jus for passing time by putting "Vetti Mokka" were so jolly good...


And now tat I've become tired of typing so much...There are many other moments to tell but if I continue typin em, the rumored doomsday 2012 might occur by the time I've finished...Tis is just the first post in this blog I've typed fully after I became a blogger in 2008... And for everyone who had helped me,I'm very thankful...Me and some friends are leaving to Trivandrum on 6th Feb...And I wud lik to wish all the best for my junior student friends who re ready to get placed...Got to visit some close friends before leavin....So everyone...Pls keep in touch...Wish u good luck and all the best for all ur commitments...:):):):):)


1 comment:

Soundarya said...

hey good one:) keep the posting ball rolling! its fun!